I look foward to hint website, as I'm stock for now, but for the time bing I enjoy being stock, makes game more mysterious. Thanks for update.
Update Notes for V1.1.1
Version 1.1.1 of Spectacle has been released!
Your save data will be preserved from v1.1.0, so if you delete the old folder & unzip this new one, you will be able to continue playing from your save point!
Thanks to all the players who played and gave some feedback. Here is a list of what's new:
- Set the default window size to 3X on first-time play (if there's no save data)
- Fixed some cases of missing text on EXAM interactions
- Fixed a crash on an item interaction (using OPEN on the item TORN NOTE)
- Fixed a small issue where the controller was unresponsive on the title screen
- Fixed some spelling errors in the game text
- Added Shortcut keys for playing in Keyboard/Mouse mode
- 'E' for EXAM
- 'T' for TAKE
- 'M' for MOVE
- 'U' for USE
- 'O' for OPEN
- 'K' for TALK
- Added an Action Shortcut for Controller mode
- Press 'X' (on an Xbox-style Controller) to toggle the current active Action
- Updated the in-game Controls Menu to display these new inputs
We're working on a small hint website that will give some hints for the early parts of the game and will host the full game walkthrough for players to reference if they'd like.